You are invited to a Community Input Session on the Student Success Act on Monday, November 25th, 2019. Your voice matters! Please join us at Career Tech from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Your voice matters!
Come contribute to a discussion on key areas supporting student success. The session will be facilitated by Career Tech staff, and light refreshments will be served.
The five areas for input will focus on the following:
- Reducing academic disparities (gaps between outcomes for different student groups)
- Meeting students’ mental and behavioral health needs
- Providing access to academic courses
- Allowing teachers and staff sufficient time to collaborate, review data and develop strategies to help students stay on track to graduate
- Establishing and strengthening partnerships
Input will be used to develop a plan to best meet the needs of our students and our community.